BBAE : Attention SCAM !
Scammers are organized to steal money from you on fake tradng platforms.
It is a well-established organization, fake accounts of pretty Asian girls who make you believe that a loved one, uncle, father, boyfriend is a trading virtuoso and wants to share it with you.
To avoid falling into the Chinese SCAM trap, ask yourself the right questions :
- Reverse search on google image
- The images used by scammers are often stolen from Weibo or other dating sites or image banks.
- Call the person on video call, they do not answer on video call.
- Be careful if the person only contacts you between certain hours or at times that are too regular.
- Must not be a Kraken, Binance, or Coinbase wallet address.
- Is there a welcome email after registration? Do the information letters follow regularly?
- Be patient, if someone you don’t know has encouraged you to invest in a few hours or a day, it’s suspicious.
- Basically, if you have any doubts, they are justified and you should not invest.